dilluns, 14 d’octubre del 2013

WRITING UNIT 1

HI, my name's Núria and today I'm going to talk about mysummer holidays. First I'm going to talk about Campaments, second I'm going to talk about Platja D'aro and finally I'm going to talk about Banyoles with friends.

Let's start!

First I went to a Camp in Casellnou de Bages with my friend Esther. There we stayed 8 days and we met a lot of fantastic people. Every day we got up at 8 o'clock and then we had bretkfast, after brekfast we did a lot of activities and then we went to have lunch. In the afternoon we had a free time and all of the oeople played a traditional games, then we had a lot of activities, we had a break, and we had dinner. In the night everyday we did a lot of games in the forest, it was amazing!!

The last day it was sad because we met a very nice people but they are from Barcelona and we can't see each other very often.

Second I went to Platja D'aro with my cousins. There I met my friend Laia crespi and we had a good week. Every day we went to the beach in the morning and after we went to Laia's house to watch Mujeres Hombres y Viceversa with our friends. In the afternoon we went to the town and there we had a break, we went to the shops and we met with friends. In the nights we went to have dinner with her brother, my cousins..and after we went to the beach where we met people from Banyoles.

It was a great weak.

Finally I travelled to Banyoles and I stayed there with my friends. We spent all the time going to the time going to the Club and going to parties. It was a good end of the summer.

This summer was the best summer of my live, I hope next summer would be the same or better.

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENCION!!


MY CLASSMATES PRESENTATIONS:

Laia.R: 1-Estartit
             2-Palamós
             3-Mykonos

Jordi.B: 1-London
              2-Fishing with Enric
              3-Cordeaux(with his family)

Blanca: 1-Camp Nashoba North(7weeaks)
             2-Pals(with her friends)
             3-Cruse

Júlia:  1-Banyoles
           2-Escala
           3-Cruise(with her parents)

Mònica: 1-Escala
              2-Laura's House in Tossa
              3-Stage in a Camp
              4-Pals

Esther: 1-Acampada(boy scouts)
            2-Campas
            3-Ibiza
            4-Granda


Mireia.F 1-Banyoles
               2-Estartit
               3-Banyoles

Marta.T: 1-Serdenya
               2-Barcelona
               3-Banyoles(prepare to school)

Marta.O: 1-Alicant
               2-Cophenaguen
               3-Banyoles

Elena.M: 1-France
                2-Oviedo
                3-Banyoles with friends

Pol:    1-Platja d'Aro
           2-Sant- Lo Normandy
           3-Banyoles(prepare to school)

Enric:  1-Banyoles
            2-Switzerland
            3-Banyoles

Bernat.D: 1-Banyoles
                 2-Banyoles(pasquera)
                 3-Platja d'Aro

Pau:     1-Glogester
             2-Platja d'Aro
             3-Presision fotball

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada