diumenge, 25 de maig del 2014

WRITING UNIT 5

5-ABOUT ME AND MY VIEW OF THE WORLD

 The most important for me in my life is the music and skiing. I've been practising both hobbies since I was three or four years old and I love it! Some of my friends are interested in music too, but they play different instruments than mine, the piano. The thing which I like best is going to sleepover at friends house or meet with my best friends.


People don' think that the world is a bad place, although we have to take care of it. We don't have to waste water, we have to be careful with the enviroment for the global warming, so we must recycle all always we can. The things that annoy me are the stubborn people, when my brother makes me angry with his jokes and I don't like that people make another face that they are.


In this moment I'm worried about a lot of things and happenings that will happen in the future, like cancer. I hope and I wish that one day can be a illness which will have cure,


I find a bit frightening that problems don't be solved. Really, I don't see myself with clarity in the future, because I don't know what I will do or work with. But I'm sure that the job which I'll chose, will be something which I will help people. Also, I see myself travelling and doing things everywhere.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada